Friday, July 29, 2011

What a Busy Week!

I have been a busy bee this week with my crochet work. I got a great order for some photo props that I am super proud of! I made a long tail elf hat, pea outfit, football hat and diaper cover, a photo hammock, and a stork pouch. I am so pleased with the outcome of all of them! I will have professional pictures soon but here are a couple I took myself.



So today I decided I was just going to take it easy and give my hands a rest...that didn't last too long! I made another hat, because, well, they are fast and easy and I have about a MILLION hat ideas :) I decided to make a koala hat. Here is the finished product!

Isn't it cute???? I was thinking of adding a bow or flower if for a girl and then making a version with earflaps for older kids and adults. I will have all of these items up in my Etsy shop soon, but the elf hat, football hat, and koala hat are already on there! Go check it out chloebmccrary.etsy.com. Happy crafting all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment