Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy Hippo :)

I made a hippo hat for my daughter this weekend and it came out great! For some reason I feel hippos should be either purple or blue when cartoonized. Since this one was for a girl I made it purple and gave it a flower. I love the combination of the purple and teal. It would look great as gray or even pink too! Check out my little model :)



I also had to remake a stork pouch. The original one I made for a photographer friend of mine ended up being too small. So I found a better pattern and whipped one up today. Here it is!


This is such a great photo prop for newborns. I love that it is see through so you can see baby toes and fingers poking out from the pouch :) I have both of these items listed in my Etsy shop if you'd like one! Go check it out! Happy Crafting Everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment