Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Twirly Skirt

I have found my new favorite crafting blog! If you have never checked out The Mother Huddle, you need to. There are some really great sewing tutorials as well as recipes and other crafts. I fell in love with the Pillowcase Dress tutorial on the blog, and I have now found the Twirly Skirt tutorial. The instructions are so easy to follow and there are tons of pictures to help you along the way. I made my daughter one of them and she loves it! However, I can't get her to stand still long enough to snap a good picture of her in it...so here is a photo of just the skirt, all on its lonesome. I'm thinking of selling these in many different sizes and colors. The possibilities with this one are endless. What do you think??



If you are interested in ordering one of these skirts, please feel free to leave a comment or email me: chloebmccrary@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment