Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Loop Petals Flower

I know I haven't been on in forever but I have a FREE  pattern to share with you today :) It's a really simple flower that has an open look to it. I used it on a Sock Monkey hat intended for a girl for a photographer friend of mine. So without further ado, here it is!




I used an I hook and worsted weight yarn, but you could use any hook and any yarn to get different sized flowers.

1) Ch 7, join to form a loop.
2) Ch 1, make 12 sc inside the loop, join to first sc with sl st.
3) *Ch 5, sl st in next sc, then sl st into the next sc,* repeat until you have 6 loops. Sl st to beginning of round.
4) Sc 8 times into the first petal loop then sl st to the space between petals. Repeat for the other 5 petals. Sl st to the beginning of the round. End off leaving a tail for sewing.
If you have any questions, please let me know

Here is the finished Sock Monkey hat I used the flower on. If you are interested in the hat, please check out my Etsy shop or my Facebook page! FB fans will receive FREE SHIPPING on all orders!!!



Chloe's Crochet Corner on FB


No comments:

Post a Comment