Friday, May 8, 2015

Back to Blogging!

I took a nice long hiatus from the blogging world, but I'm getting back at it! I look forward to sharing ideas and projects, asking questions, and hopefully gaining some new followers!

Over the last couple years I have made some wonderful items, and then there were some that were total flops. You live and you learn, right? My most recent masterpiece is this beautiful Mermaid Tail photo prop.



This was actually part of an entire set. It also had a matching seashell top and custom headband that I made to go with it.


I am currently working on getting the pattern written out for this so that you can all try your hand at it! I'll be looking for testers as well since this will be a multi-size pattern.

Stay tuned for more posts over the next couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment